Financial Statements. Not Required.
Great News - If you are financing less than $250,000, then you qualify for our simple "Application-Only" approval process.
It's true – Crest Capital only requires a simple online application for deals less than $250,000. You can do it right from your home or office. And the approval time is fast (in fact, in most cases, it's "same day approval".)
Leave these items at home!
- Tax Returns
- Financial Statements
- Account Balances
- Balance Sheets
- Your First Born
Here's how our Application-Only program works:
- 4 hours
- 24 - 72 months
- up to $250k
- You find the equipment, software, or vehicle(s) you need, from the vendor of your choice.
- You fill out our simple online application from the comfort and privacy of your home or office.
- We get to work and get you an answer within a matter of hours.
- Once approved, we immediately e-mail you the finance agreement. You sign and return.
- You get your new equipment, and we send the $$ to the vendor.
What criteria do we use for approval?
It's a fair question, but in all honesty, we'd rather not list a bunch of criteria, simply because it leads some of our best customers (small and medium sized businesses) to take pause and self-assess. Let us be the judge – if you have a solid credit history (even if it's small in time and/or amounts), it's very likely we can approve you within our application-only process.
That stated, here are a few factors we look at:
- Time in Business (we don't finance pure startups.)
- Equipment Types (e.g., does it have value beyond your industry?)
- Business Credit History (it need not be extensive, but is it good?)
- Principal Credit (does the company president own a home, etc?)
We check public records, like Dun and Bradstreet, Paynet, and similar. Obviously, we will not consider applicants that have current payment difficulties or demonstrate a history of nonpayment to creditors.
However, we routinely approve companies who, for one reason or another, feel they couldn't get credit (perhaps because the bank or some other lending institution previously turned them down). These are usually small to medium sized businesses that do not have large bank accounts or an overly impressive financial spread analysis. Yes, we finance mom and pop.
The bottom line is, if your company is healthy and profitable, we can very likely provide you the funds you need to grow.
The Process is very easy! The folks were helpful in helping me find the right solution for my business.
Ben Taylor | AssureSouth, Inc.
Whether you choose a lease or a loan, Crest Capital is the right lender. Apply now and get approved today.