Agriculture and Horticulture
Automobiles, Trucks, and Motorcycles
Automotive Design and Development
- IRS Withholding Calculator: A multi-page calculator that checks whether you have enough U.S. income tax withheld from your paychecks.
- Loan Interest Calculator: A tool that helps you figure out how quickly you could repay loans using various payment plans.
- Instant Lease Quote Calculator: A resource that helps you figure out what your monthly lease payment would be using various purchase options.
- APR Calculator: A tool that calculates the annual percentage rate for any loan.
- Mortgage Calculator: A calculator that allows you to estimate your monthly mortgage payment, and therefore the real cost of a home.
- Retirement Planner: A resource that helps you keep track of how well you will be funded for retirement.
- Retirement Income Calculator: A tool that calculates your monthly income in retirement, based on your financial planning now.
- The Salary Calculator: A series of calculators that measure your real salary, take-home pay, and more.
- Benefit Calculators: A tool that allows you to estimate your future Social Security benefits.
- Section 179 Calculator: An online calculator to determine your small business Section 179 Tax Deduction for equipment, vehicles, and software.
- Trust Fund Calculator: A tool that gives the current value of a trust fund.
- Scale Tool 1.3: A free downloadable program that allows you to calculate scales and to tune pianos and guitars.
- Frequency to Note Calculator: A tool that allows you to determine which notes certain frequencies represent.
- Musicalc: A downloadable tool, designed for sound engineers and musicians, that calculates tempo, delay, and frequency.
- Music Calculator: A list of several different tools designed to help with tuning and other musical calculations.
- IntervalCalc: An interval calculator available in exchange for some original artwork, or for a small fee.
- Currency Tools: A list of calculators that can convert between different currencies and calculate other charges related to exchanging currencies.
- Duty Calculator: A tool that can calculate the cost of importing goods to Europe or exporting goods from Europe.
- Export Price Index Calculator: A tool that can determine the export price for a commodity, taking inflation into account.
- CPI Inflation Calculator: A tool that can calculate how the value of the dollar has changed from one specific year to another because of inflation.
- Cost-of-Living Calculator: A tool that is able to compare cost-of-living statistics from many different U.S. cities, and to calculate the salary change that should accompany a move from one city to another.
- Compound Interest Calculator: A calculator that demonstrates how savings can grow over time.