PLEASE READ THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING OR USING THIS PROGRAM, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS DESCRIBED HEREIN AND ALL TERMS INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROGRAM.
These Terms & Conditions apply to your access to, and participation in, the 2014 Section 179 Bonus Program which is operated by Crest Capital or its subsidiaries and affiliated companies (collectively "Crest Capital" in the United States of America (hereinafter "The 2014 Section 179 Bonus Program" and/or "The Program". These Terms & Conditions do not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other agreement you may have with Crest Capital for finance agreements, products, services, or otherwise. Crest Capital reserves the right to change or modify these Terms & Conditions or any policy, FAQ, or guideline pertaining to the 2014 Section 179 Bonus Program at any time and in its sole discretion. Any changes or modifications will be effective immediately, and you waive any right you may have to receive specific notice of such changes or modifications. Your participation in the 2014 Section 179 Bonus Program will confirm your acceptance of such changes or modifications; therefore, you should review these Terms & Conditions and applicable policies frequently to understand the terms and conditions that apply to the 2014 Section 179 Bonus Program. If you do not agree to the amended terms, you must not participate in the 2014 Section 179 Bonus Program.
$179 cash back offer available on completed finance agreements commenced between January 1, 2014 and December 31, 2014. To qualify, you must indicate "2014 Section 179 Bonus Program" on your finance application (application link will be provided after an Instant Quote is submitted). Offer ends December 31, 2014.
Participants will have until December 31, 2014 to redeem all bonus monies associated with the 2014 Section 179 Bonus Program. Any bonus not redeemed by December 31, 2014 will be forfeited.
Financing provided on approval of credit by Crest Capital in its sole discretion to well qualified businesses with two or more years operating credit history. Not all businesses qualify. Financing available on most types of new and used equipment, vehicles, and software - for business use only. Consumer purchases not eligible.
This program is not targeted towards, nor intended for use by, individual consumers. If you are not a legally incorporated business entity, you may not participate in the 2014 Section 179 Bonus Program. Entry to the 2014 Section 179 Bonus Program is only open to eligible business customers who finance new asset(s) during the Promotional Period ("Participant").
Financing does not guarantee a Section 179 deduction will be available for all equipment - consult your tax advisor for potential tax savings your business may qualify for.
This calculator is not intended to offer any tax advice. Nor is the calculator intended to indicate the availability of, your eligibility for, or the applicability of, any specific product or service of Crest Capital.
Offer not available to businesses headquartered in Louisiana, Michigan, and Rhode Island.
For every $10,000 (up to $50,000) in financing completed with Crest Capital by December 31, 2014, participants will earn $179 cash back as follows: $179 earned for transactions $10,000 to $19,999, $360 earned for transactions $20,000 to $29,999, $540 earned for transactions $30,000 to $39,999, $720 earned for transactions $40,000 and above. The maximum lifetime bonus for any entity is $720. Crest Capital reserves the right to extend or discontinue any of these financing and/or leasing programs at any time without prior notice.
The 2014 Section 179 Bonus Program is one method in which Crest Capital endeavors to reward and thank corporate customers for patronizing Crest Capital equipment, vehicle, and software financing and leasing. To enroll in the 2014 Section 179 Bonus Program and receive the program bonus, you will first need to create an account at www.CrestCapital.com by applying for financing: and then commence at least one (1) Crest Capital equipment lease or loan agreement. "Commence" means that Crest Capital approved your application, provided you with a financing agreement which you signed and executed, and you made at least one scheduled monthly payment per that financing agreement.
- The Program begins at 9.00 am (EST) on January 1, 2014 and ends at 11.59 pm (EST) on December 31, 2014 (the "Program Period"). Crest Capital may extend this date at its discretion. December 31, 2014 (the "Program Closure Date").
- To participate in The Program, Participants must first apply for financing within the Program Period by logging on to www.CrestCapital.com and completing a credit application. Participants are limited to one said account and must write "2014 Section 179 Bonus Program" in the comment section of the credit application.
- Participants who do not complete their application process in full, or fail to write "2014 Section 179 Bonus Program" in the comment section of the credit application at the time of application, will be ineligible to participate.
- Eligible equipment financing means the lease or loan of any qualified equipment, vehicle, or software purchased from dealer of Participants choice and financed or leased with Crest Capital. ("Crest Capital Equipment Financing").
- Crest Capital reserves the right to verify the validity of purchases and financing / leasing and to disqualify any Participant for tampering with the Program. Failure of Crest Capital to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Participants may not pool or combine transactions with other Participants in order to redeem a Bonus of greater value than that Participant would otherwise be entitled. Private Party transactions are not eligible for participation in The Program.
- Crest Capital is not responsible for any tax liabilities arising from the Program. Any tax liabilities must be met by the Participant.
- All credit application forms become the property of Crest Capital at the time of submission.
- Crest Capital reserves the right to request additional information from Participants, and to use the information contained in the credit application form as well as any/all other information supplied by Participant for any purpose including administration of the Program.
- Crest Capital may, in its absolute discretion, change, amend or vary these terms and conditions; withdraw, cancel, vary or change at any time, Bonus or the value of future Bonus; cancel the Program in whole in its absolute discretion at any time without prior notice; exclude a Participant from, or cancel a Participant's application or participation in, the Program without prior notice to a Participant.
- Crest Capital's decision on all matters pertaining to the Program, including but not limited to any dispute as to the identity of a Participant, eligibility to become a Participant, or Bonus accumulated by a Participant is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Program Limit: Cash rewards can only be redeemed in one-hundred-seventy-nine dollar ($179.00) increments and the maximum dollar amount of Bonus a Participant can claim is $720.00.
- This is only a summary of the Program rules and conditions. Other restrictions and requirements apply. The full Program rules and conditions will be provided upon Commencement.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed from the remainder of these Terms and Conditions, which will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
Crest Capital reserves the right to terminate, discontinue or cancel the 2014 Section 179 Bonus Program at any time and in its sole discretion without notice to you.